my pocket operator won't start, even when i insert batteries.
- remove the 2 x AAA batteries from the holder on the back side of the pocket operator.
- use a spudger, pencil or similar tool, to remove the batteries out of their holder.
- carefully adjust the four short-end connectors of the battery holder inwards slightly tighter towards each side.
- insert two new fully charged batteries, and see if connection is established.
- make sure the positive (+) and negative (-) poles of the batteries are well connected with the holder connectors on pocket operator, thus closing the circuit allowing unit to turn on.