usually it's a question of loose contact if a pocket operator does not start. please try the following:
- remove the two AAA batteries from the holder on the back side of the pocket operator.
- use a spudger, pencil or similar tool to remove the batteries out of their holder.
- carefully adjust and press the four short-end connectors of the battery holder inwards,
slightly tighter towards each side. be sure to not bend them too much.
- insert two new, fully charged AAA batteries, and see if connection is established.
- make sure the positive (+) and negative (-) poles of the batteries are well connected with the holder connectors on the pocket operator, thus closing the circuit and allowing the unit to turn on.
note: if the unit starts, but shuts off immediately upon playing or raising volume, then the battery charge is too low. replace or recharge the batteries. we recommend using high quality rechargeable batteries.
if it still does not work submit a request to our support team.