OD-11 require a minimum class n300 internet router (or better) (frequency of 802.11g or 802.11n or faster) for them to connect wirelessly. please consult your device manufacturer for assistance. internet speeds should be greater than 15mbps. some providers / routers limit the number of wireless devices that can connect - please check with your provider before purchase.
articles in this section
- does the OD-11 support apple’s airplay 2?
- where can i get a printed users manual?
- when trying to setup OD-11 over wi-fi i am asked to enter a password (led is white). what is the password?
- how do i upgrade my speakers?
- can i connect more than two speakers together?
- only one of my speakers is working. what is wrong?
- my speaker is not found in the orthoplay app. why?
- what router should i use for my wifi network?
- can i connect OD-11 to my television?
- can i use OD-11 with my windows pc, android phone or tablet?