here's how to update the OP-1 firmware:
- download the latest firmware file to your computer.
- turn OP-1 off and disconnect the usb cable.
- wait three seconds.
- press and hold the [com] key on the OP-1 while turning the power on.
this will take you to the te-boot screen.
- press [T1] or  on OP-1 to select upload firmware.
- connect OP-1 to computer using the usb cable.
OP-1 will appear as a removable disk on your computer.
- copy the firmware file to the root of the removable disk.
- eject the removable disk.
- press the [com] button on OP-1.
for more information see the user guide.
note: before updating always make sure to backup your content.
note: if the os revision number at OP-1 startup is same or greater than the currently available download version, then you do not need to update.