here's how to update the OP-1 firmware:
- download the latest firmware file to your computer.
- turn OP–1 off and disconnect the usb cable.
- wait three seconds.
- press and hold the [com] key on the OP–1 while turning the power on.
this will take you to the te-boot screen.
- press [T1] or  on OP–1 to select upload firmware.
- connect OP–1 to computer using the usb cable.
OP–1 will appear as a removable disk on your computer.
- copy the firmware file to the root of the removable disk.
- safely eject the removable disk.
- press the [com] button on OP–1.
note: before updating always make sure to backup your content.
note: if the os revision number at OP–1 startup is same or greater than the currently available download version, then you do not need to update.
for more information see the user guide.