the OP-1 battery will last about 8-10 hours of constant use, on a full charge. in standby mode the battery will last 16 hours.
to calibrate and reset the battery indicator please do the following:
- disconnect OP-1 from usb.
- turn your unit on and leave it on until it turns off by itself. do not manually turn off the unit.
the unit is off when the screen has turned black. this could take up to 18 hours.
- after this, charge it fully using a computer or any standard usb charger, taking about 2,5 - 6 hours, depending on the equipment used. this will recalibrate the battery indicator.
you should now be able to reach a full charge. your unit will charge when:
- it is turned off and connected to a usb power source. (computer / charger)
- it is turned on and connected to a usb power source, unless usb charging is turned off in the OPT menu. (SHIFT+COM, 4)
for more information regarding replacement batteries please see here.