- all pocket operators can be synchronized to an audio click track.
- hold the key on the right, just below knob B, and press bpm toggle sync modes.
- keep holding and press bpm repeatedly to toggle between different modes.
- there are 5 sync modes, where default is mode SY0 (sync off).
- when sync is used the signal will be split between audio (right) and sync (left). modes 2-5 are available when a cable is connected to line in.
sync mode reference chart:
please note: for external triggering make sure you use the right sync polarity, and that you use a signal that is maximum 5 Vpp (volt peak-to peak). any stronger signals need to be reduced before they can be used. failing to do so may harm the input and will not be covered by warranty.