all pocket operators can be synchronized to an audio click track, as well as transmit this click track to other pocket operators and other gear. you need to configure a sync mode for each pocket operator. here's how to do it:
- hold the function button (func, record, * ) on the right, just below knob B, and press bpm to toggle sync modes.
- keep holding the function button and press bpm repeatedly to toggle between different modes.
- there are five sync modes, where default is mode SY0 (sync off).
- when sync is used the output signal will be split between audio (right) and sync (left).
- sync modes 2-5 are only available when a cable is connected to line in.
please note: for external triggering make sure you use the right sync polarity, and that you use a signal that is maximum 5 Vpp (volt peak-to peak). any stronger signals need to be reduced before they can be used. failing to do so may harm the input and will not be covered by warranty.