make sure the volume is turned up and that the speaker has joined the right speaker group. if the led is blinking yellow it means the speaker has lost connection and is looking for network connection. perhaps it has been moved to a new network location or the network is down. if it will not resolve it will need to be setup again.
articles in this section
- how do i setup OD-11 for the first time?
- can i connect more than two speakers together?
- can i connect OD-11 to my television?
- can i use OD-11 with my windows pc, android phone or tablet?
- does OD-11 have overload protection?
- how do i connect an ortho remote to OD-11?
- how do i upgrade my speakers?
- how loud can i play on OD-11?
- i changed modem/router/wifi-network and OD-11 is ‘gone’ (led is flashing yellow). how do i make it connect again?
- my speaker is not found in the orthoplay app. why?