the serial number can be found on the sticker on the bottom of the original paper foam case and is displayed in the format TE002/T9Y/T9Z/T9X######
(it is not TE002AS001A, that is the general product code.)
it can also be found underneath the back panel on the bottom side of the unit.
note: be careful when removing the panel not to scratch the coating of the synth.
if you can not find it and don't want to open the back panel then you could do the following:
- turn OP-1 off and disconnect the usb cable.
- wait 3 seconds.
- press and hold [com] on OP-1 while turning one the power.
this will take you to the "te-boot" screen.
- hold [shift] and press .
- connect OP-1 to computer using the usb cable.
OP-1 will appear as a removable disk on your computer.
- open the OP-1 folder and find the file: OP_DATA.TXT
- drag and drop OP_DATA.TXT to your desktop.
- eject the OP-1 removable disk and turn OP-1 off.
- attach OP_DATA.TXT in a support request.
- we will get back to you with your serial number.