The serial number can be found on the sticker on the bottom of the original paper foam case, and is displayed in the format TE002-###### (It is not TE002AS001A as that is the general product code.)
It can also be found underneath the back panel on the bottom side of the unit. Note: Be careful when removing the panel not to scratch the coating of the synth.
If you can not find it and don't want to open the back panel then you could do the following:
* Turn OP-1 off.
* Disconnect the USB cable.
* Wait three seconds.
* Press and HOLD the COM key on the OP-1 while turning the power on. This will take you to the "TE-Boot" screen.
* Hold SHIFT and press 1.
* Connect OP-1 to computer using the USB cable. The OP-1 will appear as a removable disk on your computer.
* Open the OP-1 folder and find the file: OP_DATA.TXT
* Attach OP_DATA.TXT as a reply to this email.
* Eject the OP-1 removable disk and turn OP-1 off.
* E-mail our support the OP_DATA.TXT file.
* We will get back to you with your serial number.