make sure to keep your OP–Z updated by downloading and installing the latest firmware. all previously released updates are included in the latest one, so you do not need to update with earlier firmware versions to get the latest benefits. here's how to do it:
- download the newest firmware, available here.
- hold the screen button ▭ while powering up. this will put your OP-Z in upgrade mode.
- drag and drop the downloaded firmware file to the root folder of the OP-Z disk.
- safely eject the disk. in rare cases, the OP-Z fails to detect that it has been ejected. if that happens, press play to start the update manually.
- wait for the upgrade to finish, do not turn off the synth.
update is completed when the four dial leds are green. the unit will restart automatically after 5 seconds. for more information see the user guide here:
additional OP–Z resources: