OP-Z send midi from all tracks over USB. this can used in your DAW. to get the audio signal, you will have to use the line out jack.
articles in this section
- how do i remove noise when USB is connected to my OP-Z?
- what external equipment is required to use DMX?
- can i use the OP-Z in DAW?
- can i import my OP-1 synth patches on the OP-Z or only sample patches?
- how do i hook up my OP-Z to a monitor?
- does the OP-Z sample?
- does the OP-Z app work with android?
- how do I perform a factory reset on the OP-Z?
- how long is the OP-Z battery life?
- how to chain patterns?