OP-Z send midi from all tracks over USB. this can used in your DAW. to get the audio signal, you will have to use the line out jack.
articles in this section
- OP-Z and OP-1, can i sync them?
- OP-Z app, can i turn the HUD off?
- OP-Z app, is it possible to run the macOS port in windowed mode?
- OP-Z graphics, what is it and how to use it?
- OP-Z, can i import my OP-1 synth patches or only sample patches?
- OP-Z, can I sample a line level signal via the headset jack using an adapter?
- OP-Z, can i use it in DAW?
- OP-Z, can the LEDs intensity be reduced?
- OP-Z, does it sample?
- OP-Z, how do i hook up my unit to a monitor?