please first make sure you are running the latest firmware version. download the latest versions for both the oplab module and OP-Z, and follow the instructions on how to update if needed. after this:
- make sure the oplab module is properly inserted and locked into place.
- enable OP-Z midi out (in midi setup in the OP-Z app or via module track: [shift] + ).
- set oplab out to po by flicking the switch on the oplab module.
- press [play]. the out led on oplab should be blinking (sending PO sync).
- set oplab out to trig by flicking the switch on the oplab module.
- select an instrument track and add trig steps ([shift] + [steps] + [jump] + ).
- press [play]. oplab out should be blinking (sending trig per step).
- select the module track and play on the musical keyboard.
oplab gate and cv should light up as you play.
more information: installing oplab module ZM-1
– can you confirm this is working?
after this try the same procedure again.
if you still can't get it to work, please send a report to our support staff, explaining how far you get in the process and what it is that goes wrong. thanks!