to power pocket operator modular using wall power use the right adapter for your region:
- US: https://teenage.engineering/store/modular-power-adapter-us/
- EU: https://teenage.engineering/store/modular-power-adapter-eu/
- UK: https://teenage.engineering/store/modular-power-adapter-uk/
- other regions: use any of the above PSU:s together with a local standard figure 8 (C7) power cable and plug that into your wall socket:
- AC/DC adapter
- 12V, min 1A (12 watt)
- polarity: center negative
- plug: 4.75/1.7mm
warning: for safety reasons make sure to remove any batteries from the battery holder before connecting the dc-plug to the external ac/dc adapter.
for information about batteries please see this article: PO modular - how to power it?