windowed mode is the default, you can press cmd+f to exit fullscreen.
articles in this section
- OP-Z and OP-1, can i sync them?
- OP-Z app, can i turn the HUD off?
- OP-Z app, is it possible to run the macOS port in windowed mode?
- OP-Z graphics, what is it and how to use it?
- OP-Z, can i import my OP-1 synth patches or only sample patches?
- OP-Z, can I sample a line level signal via the headset jack using an adapter?
- OP-Z, can i use it in DAW?
- OP-Z, can the LEDs intensity be reduced?
- OP-Z, does it sample?
- OP-Z, how do i hook up my unit to a monitor?