this can happen if batteries are depleted entirely for a long time. this can happen to all types of units / products using lithium batteries.
therefore, you will need to kickstart the battery. to do so, please follow the instructions below:
- plug your OP-Z unit into to your computer with your USB-C cable and power it on,
- while still connected with USB-C, remove the battery from the OP-Z,
- press SCREEN, a red LED will light up, confirming there is not battery inserted (this will reset the battery indicator)
- turn the OP-Z off and reinsert the battery back in the unit.
- turn the OP-Z on and you will be good to go.