if OP–Z does not start, make sure the battery is charged, and try again. charge the battery by connecting the provided usb cable to a computer, or any usb charger. a spare usb cable can be bought here.
note: if the battery has been entirely depleted for a period of time you may sometimes need to kickstart it before it can be charged normally. this can happen to all types of units / products using lithium-ion batteries. to do this, please follow the instructions below:
- connect OP–Z to a computer or usb charger, using the usb-c cable, and power it on.
- while still connected through usb-c, turn the unit over, loosen the four yellow screws and remove the back panel.
- remove the battery from the OP–Z.
- press the screen index button ▭ on OP–Z.
a red led will light up, confirming no battery is present. this will reset the battery indicator.
- turn OP–Z off and reinsert the battery back in the unit.
- turn OP–Z on and you should be good to go. seal the back panel and charge the battery.
try this a few times, and if you still can't get it started then submit a request to our support.
additional OP–Z resources: