for OP-1 original and OP-Z repair in the US please contact the following company:
Triple S Electronic & Repair
attn: Karl Delpiano
website : http://www.triplesservice.com
- visit www.triplesservice.com and click on the "Send In A Repair" tab.
- download the repair form, fill it out and enclose it in the box with the repair unit.
- if you are within warranty, Triple S will require a copy of your bill of sale for warranty verification.
- If you are not within warranty, Triple S will contact you upon receiving the unit to collect a $50.00 deposit to cover the cost of evaluation (not the cost of repair). deposit will be credited against the final repair cost. (estimates are available upon request).
for all other products by teenage engineering:
- please submit your request to our support. we will get back to you with further instructions.