for OP-1 and OP-Z repair in the US please contact the following company:
Triple S Electronic & Repair
attn: Karl Delpiano
website : http://www.triplesservice.com
- visit www.triplesservice.com and click on the "Send In A Repair" tab.
- download the repair form, fill it out and enclose it in the box with the repair unit.
- if you are within warranty, Triple S will require a copy of your bill of sale for warranty verification.
- If you are not within warranty, Triple S will contact you upon receiving the unit to collect a $50.00 deposit to cover the cost of evaluation (not the cost of repair). deposit will be credited against the final repair cost. (estimates are available upon request).
please note: Triple S Electronic & Repair, during these special circumstances, was deemed a non-essential business by the State of New Jersey and will be closed until governor allows it to re-open its doors. we thank you for your understanding.
please note: Triple S Electronic & Repair will only handle repairs for OP-1 and OP-Z.
for all other products by teenage engineering:
- please submit your request to our support. we will get back to you with further instructions.
for further information, please visit our terms and conditions page.