please first make sure you are running the latest firmware version. download the latest versions for both the oplab module and OP-Z, and follow the instructions on how to update if needed. after this:
- make sure the oplab module is properly inserted and locked into place.
- enable OP-Z midi out (in midi setup in the OP-Z app or via module track: shift + 3).
- set oplab out to PO.
- press play. the out led on oplab should be blinking (sending PO sync).
- set oplab out to TRIG.
- select an instrument track and add trig steps (shift + steps + jump + 0).
- press play. oplab out should be blinking (sending trig per step).
- select the module track and play on the musical keyboard. oplab gate and cv should light up as you play.
– can you confirm this is working?
if not please backup you unit https://teenage.engineering/guides/op-z/disk-modes#backup-content
and perform a factory reset https://teenage.engineering/guides/op-z/disk-modes#factory-reset
after this try the same behavior again. if it is still not working please report back with how far you get. thanks!