make sure to keep your TX–6 updated by downloading and installing the latest firmware. all previously released updates are included in the latest one, so you do not need to update with earlier firmware versions to get the latest benefits. here's how to do it:
- download the newest firmware, available here.
- connect TX–6 via usb to a computer.
- hold the cue button while switching power on to enter firmware update mode.
- the device will show up as a mass storage disk.
- put the new firmware file on the disk and eject.
- wait for the update to finish.
additional TX–6 resources: